Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Garbage Truck.


The garbage truck.
Tough and smelly.

The final PDF is red instead of yellow...and covered in crap.
Because someone convinced me a garbage truck would be much cooler if it was red and covered in crap.

Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_Wdv8oYpJhYzUyRXltakUtUkk/view?usp=sharing

Hope you like,

Grendel's Mother64.


4 comments:

  1. Is it possible to get this in a light green? want to make it for my local garbage collector.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. quarried aggregates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article! We export special trucks (fuel tankers, water trucks, garbage trucks) from our own factory to Africa and the Middle East. You can see our full range at CLW Export.

    ReplyDelete