Thursday, June 28, 2012

LakeTown Dockside Warehouse.


The LakeTown dockside warehouse.
Shown here next to one of the other LakeTown houses  (it printed a little orange on my printer...I think I have to fix my printer settings, its more of a yellowish brown....)

This is a two storey structure, quite a bit bigger than the other LakeTown houses, with a handy loading hook.

Four page PDF, here's the link:

LakeTown DocksideWarehouse.  (this link is now dead....use the one below, it's better anyway...)

Hope you like,

Grendel's Mother64.

EDIT!!!!
I'm not really happy with the colour of the first one, so I played with the colours a bit...toned down the saturation of the the bright orange so it prints a little more brownish.
 Here's the link to the new one:

 Better Coloured Dockside Warehouse

(its on Google Docs...open the File flydown and click on Download).
Forget the first one...this one looks much better.
GM.


1 comment: