Thursday, June 28, 2012

LakeTown Dockside Warehouse.


The LakeTown dockside warehouse.
Shown here next to one of the other LakeTown houses  (it printed a little orange on my printer...I think I have to fix my printer settings, its more of a yellowish brown....)

This is a two storey structure, quite a bit bigger than the other LakeTown houses, with a handy loading hook.

Four page PDF, here's the link:

LakeTown DocksideWarehouse.

Hope you like,

Grendel's Mother64.

EDIT!!!!
I'm not really happy with the colour of the first one, so I played with the colours a bit...toned down the saturation of the the bright orange so it prints a little more brownish.
 Here's the link to the new one:
 Better Coloured Dockside Warehouse
(its on Google Docs...open the File flydown and click on Download).
Forget the first one...this one looks much better.
GM.


1 comment: